Our dedicated structures team are experienced in undertaking all aspects of highway structures management and design across a broad spectrum of assets. These include road and rail bridges, footbridges, retaining walls, culverts, subways, watercourse structures, PROW structures, multi-storey car parks, gantries and masts.
We offer a full range of professional services to our existing and new clients, from feasibility through to construction and our services include:
– General, Principal, Special including Post Tensioned Inspections
– Asset Database management
– Structural assessment, monitoring and testing and surveys
– Feasibility study, preliminary and detailed design of new structures,
– Strengthening, bridge widening and refurbishment design
– Bearing replacement, waterproofing and maintenance works
– Whole life costing and commuted sum valuations
– Technical Approval Authority duties
– Route management
Through experience and understanding client requirements we provide innovative, cost-effective and appropriate solutions bespoke to each asset. Taking due consideration of environmental and ecological demands our designers minimise impacts on the network users and provide practical, durable and recognised design solutions.
For various Local Authority clients, we develop programmes of inspections and maintenance to ensure assets are managed safety and meet the long term demands for serviceability and durability. To assist clients in budget and expenditure our team prepare and manage annual and long-term programmes of revenue and capital projects. From our inspections, managing database, collating data and preparing Bridge Condition Indicators (BCIS), developing prioritised works for repair we develop and maintain accurate informed databases that promote greater service levels and efficiency.