Women and Cycling conference is sold out
The tickets are all sold out for tomorrow’s (20 Sept) Women and Cycling Conference 2018, which we are proud to be sponsoring.
The fourth annual Women and Cycling Conference hosted by Transport for London in Stratford, will be led by our very own Lucy Marstrand, Healthy Streets Advisor, and P J McGivern.
The agenda is set, and the following industry specialists will be speaking at the event:
• Will Norman, Walking and Cycling Commissioner for London
• Lilli Matson, Director of Transport Strategy, City Planning, TfL
• Lucy Marstrand, Healthy Streets Adviser at Project Centre
• Katya Leyendecker, Northumbria University
• Dr Rachel Aldred, University of Westminster
• Angela Van Der Kloof, Radboud University, Netherlands
• Isabelle Clement, Wheels for Wellbeing
• Caroline Russell, Member of the London Assembly
• Brenda Peuch, London Cycling Campaign
• Laura Laker, Journalist
This year’s theme is ‘Everyday Cycling for Everyone’ and attendees will share ideas, learn, influence and help shape change and build environments where children, women, the disabled and older people are able to ride as a normal part of everyday life.
Latest posts by Project Centre
- Volunteering at the St George the Martyr Church food bank - April 24, 2020
- From Milan to Manchester - April 24, 2020
- Keeping people safe on Hammersmith Bridge - April 21, 2020