Project Centre recruitment open evening
Want to join our team? We’re holding a recruitment open evening at our Islington Office on Thursday, 18 July 2019, searching for engineering, design and technical talent like yours!
The totally informal event will give you the opportunity to discover more about Project Centre, our many and varied projects and what it’s like to work for us. There will be a talk about Project Centre by our Managing Director, Keith Hanshaw, plus the chance to learn about several current projects including Liveable Neighbourhood schemes in London, the Innovation Hub in Rochester and Hoo Peninsula Medway. That’s in addition to an office tour and the chance to speak with current employees that work in your discipline.
Who are we looking for?
We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to recruiting, promoting and maintaining a diverse workforce. With that in mind, we’re looking for (at assistant, engineer, senior, principal or associate level) the following:
• Highway Design Engineers
• Highway Structures Engineers/Inspectors
• Traffic Engineers
• Parking Engineers/Consultants
• Transport Planners/Transport Modellers
• Urban Designers/Landscape Architects
• Highways CAD Technicians/Highways Modellers
• Drainage Engineers
We’ve partnered with Optamer, who are supporting the event and registering all attendees on our behalf. Read more about the event and register via their website. If you have any questions about the event, the roles or whether you’d be a great match, send us an email.
Latest posts by Project Centre
- Project Centre sponsor Luton Excellency Award - July 8, 2019
- PCL sponsors of Liveable Neighbourhoods Conference - July 5, 2019
- Lucy Marstrand attends Women’s Festival of Cycling 2019 - July 5, 2019