We only collect information from this website for personal users applying for jobs with Project Centre. In contacting us we may retain your details. If we do retain your details these will be held under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. By providing the information given on our online application form, you are consenting to its use for the purpose of processing your application and monitoring the efficiency of our employment procedures.
We respect your privacy and where held we will only use your information:
• to log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
• to administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
• to improve our website
We may disclose your Information to:
• our regulators, lawyers and auditors
• persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena
• third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf.
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed. Copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. You are entitled under law to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you.
For business contacts we apply the Soft Opt-In Exclusion for email marketing:
Our system may automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
• the browser type you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator )
• your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows)
• your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
• your domain name (e.g. freeserve.co.uk, demon.co.uk)
This information is collected automatically and requires no input from yourself - the information is used to improve our website and the services we offer.
• Email addresses are collected in the course of negotiations for the sale of Project Centre’s products or services.
• We send business email marketing messages and enewsletters to "individual client subscribers" without positive consent, who are Project Centre’s prospects or customers; and the email address has been gathered in the course of a sale or negotiations for the sale of a product or service to the prospect or customer.
• On business email marketing or enewsletter contact our subscribers are offered an opt-out facility.
• We will only send emails that relate to Project Centre's products or services, or those of our parent NSL Services Group and its subsidiaries.
• We will never disguise our identity when sending an email
Changes / Modification
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. If you become aware that the information we hold may be incorrect please let us know at the earliest opportunity. If you would like guidance on how to change the information that we hold on you then send an email to email@example.com
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our home page link. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Project Centre is a company registered in England and Wales (Reg.no.02625312) whose registered office is Fourth Floor Westgate House, Westgate, London W5 1YY. When we refer to our parent company NSL Services Group, this includes all companies within their portfolio, including NSL, Project Centre, Task Enforcement, Patient First and IMUM.
All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics, their selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark-up language and scripts) and all other materials on this website belong solely and absolutely to Project Centre.
You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the material on this website, for any reason, without the written consent of Project Centre.
While Project Centre endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may be suspend access temporarily for maintenance, repair, system failure or for reasons beyond Project Centre's control.
Third Party Links
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. Project Centre does not endorse or make any representations about them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
It is not permitted to create a link nor to make any alterations or additions to the material on this website without Project Centre's written consent.