Nick Ruxton-Boyle presents on ‘Delivering transport infrastructure: legislation and funding’
As part of PTRC’s ‘The Principles of Traffic and Transport’ lecture series Nick Ruxton-Boyle delivered a presentation on ‘Delivering transport infrastructure: legislation and funding’. This is a 20 week course which started 13 years ago and Nick attended one of the first courses, and has lectured for the last few years.
The course takes place in a range of locations and sees around 30 young professionals working in transportation from consultancies and local authorities broaden their knowledge with talks from a range of professionals.
Nick’s talk covered key areas including:
- Roles and responsibilities of highways and planning authorities
- Key highways and transport legislation
- Key planning legislation
- Other relevant legislation
- Funding and finance for transport schemes
Nick said: “ It was good to see so many young and engaged professionals on the course and some of our graduates and technicians at Project Centre. I recommend anyone entering the industry to attend the PTRC 20 week lecture”
Find out more about the course here https://www.ptrc-training.co.uk/Training/Evening-Lecture-Series
Latest posts by Project Centre
- Watford Bid’s Professional Services award sponsored by Project Centre - February 15, 2019
- Project Centre nominated for two British Parking Awards - February 15, 2019
- Soledad Berbel-Roman on existing barriers to adopt new technologies in the UK infrastructure sector - February 15, 2019